👋 Can’t find our games in your favorite store? Ask them to add our games to their catalog!
A game that requires persistence in ideas… Each in turn, place a piece in the frame to make the longest series of connected pieces of your color.
Be careful! Neutral pieces count for both players.
Duration: 10 min.
2 players, 7 years and older
GOAL OF THE GAME : To connect the longest series of pieces of your colour. Uncoloured pieces count as either colour.
- 4 borders to join together to make the frame for the game.
- 24 coloured pieces (12 of each colour).
- 6 uncoloured pieces.
TO SET UP THE GAME:
- Construct the frame with the four border pieces.
- Each player takes the pieces of one colour and 3 uncoloured pieces.
HOW TO PLAY :
- The players take turns to place one of their pieces in the frame. It can be placed flat, on its side or vertically.
- Each piece:
– Must have at least two of its adjoining faces in contact with either the frame and/or another piece (drawing 1 A, B, C).
– Must not touch another piece of the same height by one of its faces (drawing 2), but contact by the corners is possible (drawing 3).
– Must not be placed on top of one another.
END OF THE GAME:
- As soon as a player can no longer play, the game ends.
- The players count their longest series of pieces, including uncoloured ones, joined by their faces. Touching corners don’t count.
- They must deduct one point for any unplayed uncoloured pieces.
- The winner is the one with the highest score.
- If there is a draw, the last one to play is the winner
Language: French and English
This product is available!Available on September 30, 2022